Welcome to Little Ollie!
2for1 Special Offer for April weekdays (see "Rooms & Rates" for more details)
A perfect base for a weekend at Brands Hatch racing circuit for up to 4 people, a romantic weekend for 2 or a family holiday to explore the Kent countryside. Little Ollie is self-contained, has LED soft lighting throughout so it's safe for little hands to touch as it stays cool. The wet room shower has been a hit with all of our guests to date and they've loved the fresh local food we provide so that breakfast can be eaten when you want it.
We also provide a freeview TV, free WiFi and a dvd player as well as a bio-fuel real flame fire which can be removed easily to make the accommodation safe for tiddlers.
And of course, Little Ollie has tea and coffee making facilities, a dinky fridge and toaster plus we provide shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, bedding and towels.
Whatever the occasion, we are happy to help you arrange that extra special something from flowers to celebration cakes. Just let us know at the time of booking if possible.
The Farm sits in 10 acres of grounds with a 2 acre wood surrounded on 3 sides by Redlibbets Golf Course. There's a public footpath running right across the course and you could walk all day if you so wishes as the path links up to many others.
We are lucky to have a wonderful array of local shops including Vicky's Veg, The Granary and Partners where we get much of the produce for your breakfast. And Kent is just full of fantastic places to visit so there's plenty to do. Or you can just sit in the quiet of the grounds and reflect on your day. Click on location for more information but whatever you choose, we're sure you'll enjoy your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Go Banana’s soft play centre is right next door
- Ightham Moat or Lullingstone Roman Villa for the historians around 20 minutes drive
- Brands Hatch circuit for the petrol-heads just 3 miles away
- Redlibbets Golf Course
- and the international course again 3 miles away at London Golf Club
- Bluewater Shopping Centre for the serious shopaholics, 15 minutes drive
- Finally, the excitement of London is only 17 minutes away on the high speed rail link from Ebbsfleet International
As seen on QuirkyAccom.com