Welcome to Little Ollie!
Since the commencement of the recent complete renovation and conversion from what was, in effect, an almost derelict outbuilding, “Little Ollie” has been fondly named as a small chip off the old block of Olivers Farm.
A perfect base to visit Brands Hatch, Little Ollie has been wonderfully rebuilt to now provide a lovely cozy two double-bedroomed, self-contained holiday cottage complete with wet room shower and a living area with kitchenette. Of course, it also comes with free WiFi and freeview TV, an iPod alarm clock, tea and coffee making facilities, a dinky fridge, bedding and towels.
We've even teamed up with Redlibbets Golf Course to offer a full wedding package which includes use of Little Ollie's accommodation for the pre-wedding night, for the bridal party to get ready for the big event and afterwards for the newly-weds, Redlibbets for your reception, a classic American car for your journey to the church (Ash and Hartley churches within a few minutes) and reception and a unique wedding-liveried golf buggy trip for the bride and groom at the end of the reception back to Little Ollie across the golf course and farm grounds. Call for more information.
There are plenty of things to see and do nearby (see location for more information) such as:
- Go Banana’s soft play centre or Nepicar Farm for little ones
- Ightham Moat or Lullingstone Roman Villa for the historians
- Brands Hatch circuit for the petrol-heads
- Redlibbets Golf Course which surrounds the farm grounds on 3 sides & London Golf Club
- Bluewater Shopping Centre for the serious shopaholics
- Finally, the excitement of London is only 17 minutes away on the high speed rail link from Ebbsfleet International
There are also little gift shops and tea rooms in New Ash Green and some great pubs which take just a few minutes to walk to.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.